As if grilled burgers aren't awesome enough, these ones up the ante. Barbecue sauce flavours ground beef to make juicy and delicious homemade burgers.
How do I make it ?
Combine 1 egg, 1/2 cup breadcrumbs and 1/4 cup Kraft Barbecue Sauce, any flavour.
Add extra-lean ground beef (a pound for four). Mix until well combined. Shape into 4 patties.
Grill over MEDIUM heat until cooked through.
Kraft Kitchen Tips!
Serve with a variety of great low fat toppings such as
* grilled portobello or other mushrooms
* Claussen Dill Pickles
* Singles Light, Regular or Fat-Free Swiss or Mozzarella Slices
* Kraft 100% Grated Light Parmesan Cheese
* hot peppers, tomatoes, lettuce, sprouts
* Calorie-Wise Miracle Whip or Fat Free Dressing
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value
Fat 11 g
Saturated fat 0 g
Carbohydrate 15 g
Fibre 0.6 g
Sugars 0 g
Protein 27 g
Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.